For someone who has a whole lot of great friends and a wonderful family and is very social, I just cant seem to understand why i end up spending so much of my time alone. I am by myself a LOT of the time. It is not per say by choice, but it just happens to end up that way. It always has.
Now compared to some people, i am constantly surrounded by people. These make up my roommates, my neighbors and friends etc. But i find that they rarely come here to see me. They enjoy seeing me when they are here and they make an effort of coming all the way to my house, but once they are here, they always end up spending their time with the others here in the house. It is everyone else that goes out on excursions. It is me that goes walking alone.
It has kinda always been this way. I have been a very social person since i was a toddler. I crave human interaction and find it fascinating to watch people and their interactions with life.
So, let me recap for myself. I am a social person, i have a lot of people that care about me
- Social Interaction (thedailyjorge.wordpress.com)
- The Worst Nut (eknoe.wordpress.com)
- The Reason Why Many Of Us Feel Isolated, Lonely? (erinwilliamscoaching.typepad.com)
- Introversion is not Isolation (cincibility.wordpress.com)
- ‘Universal’ personality traits don’t necessarily apply to isolated indigenous people (sott.net)
- Social isolation: ’tis the season to be lonely (guardian.co.uk)
- Who Wants To Be Isolated? (victorleivideo.wordpress.com)
- 5 Ways to Feel Less Isolated When Facing Change (thechangeblog.com)
- How to be Alone , but Not Lonely. (michellehudlin.wordpress.com)
- Introversion, social awkwardness and activism (considertheteacosy.wordpress.com)