I walk around my neighborhood almost every day so you all have seen some photos from this location. The fantastic thing is that it has 360 degree views of San Francisco and it is filled with the nature. Life could be worse! I love you San Francisco!
- Another day on the red chert hill if bernal! Isn’t the light beautiful? (bluepearlgirlsworld.wordpress.com)
- Can you name the steepest street in San Francisco? I bet you are wrong!! (bluepearlgirlsworld.wordpress.com)
- Storm, Sunset Create Spectacular Rainbows Over San Francisco (sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com)
- SF’s Rising Rental Prices beat NYC: $3500/month for single family homes (sfgate.com)
- sutro at sunset (subtletitillation.wordpress.com)