- To start off this week, we entered it on Sunday with a blue moon and the start of a heat wave.
- Columbus day.
- Americas cup races in the bay.
- Fleet week
- 2 Giants playoff games,
- 1 49er game.
- Oracle’s anual “company party” which this year is a private Pearl Jam concert on Treasure Island.
- Hardly strictly bluegrass festival.
- Castro street fair.
- Italian heritage parade in N. Beach.
- Military exercise on Ocean Beach and Lake Merced.
- Cloud conference at Moscone Center.
- Florence & the Machine concert at Shorline Amphitheater.
- Kevin Hart at the Oracle Arena.
- New Order at the Fox Theater.
- Cal vs. UCLA at Cal.
- Justin Bieber at the Oracle Arena.
- Joe Jackson at Masonic Hall.
- Lenard Skynyrd at Mountain Winery.
- Madonna at HP Pavilion.
- Oh yeah… cant forget the grand west coast opening of UNIQLO in Union Square.
I think that is enough to make anyone who has to get to any of these things to think twice about getting into that auto and driving. Sheesh. it makes me nervous having to leave the house to go to the store! It is just crazy! And… once again… It is thanks to our dear shitty Mayor Ed Lee making his backroom deals. He clearly didnt have his filofax with him at this planning meeting!
It will be anything but dull that is one thing i think anyone can count on!