I like to remember things as they were when they happened. I find my own personal memory faulty and i do not trust modern day media editing! So… Lets watch once again, right from the footage that aired back then. I remember that day in 1989 when i was waiting for my ride home from swim team practice, less than 10 miles from the epicenter! You could definitely say i was there!
- I Know Where I Was (theharrisesofchicago.wordpress.com)
- Don’t Be Caught Unaware: Planning for a Natural Disaster (blogs.lawyers.com)
- Building an Emergency Preparedness Kit (theepochtimes.com)
- New England: ‘I Thought The Earthquake Was…’ (wzlx.cbslocal.com)
- Many in Bay Area heard and saw bright meteor on October 17 (earthsky.org)